What is the controllers' roundtable?
For continuing education of your dealership accounting personnel, LGT offers the Controllers’ Roundtable, currently offered in-person this fall in San Antonio, Texas. This training is attended by controllers and dealers in the nation and includes various topics presented by outside speakers to enhance the participant’s understanding of the various issues currently affecting dealerships. Attendees receive 12-13 hours of continuing professional education for this Roundtable event. Historically, each Roundtable hosts about 50-60 attendees.
San Antonio Event
Mokara Hotel and Spa
October 21-22, 2021
Are you ready for more dealership talk
on the riverwalk?
The topics for this year's conference will include:
- Industry Panel Discussion featuring Collin Kanelakos - LGT, JT Taylor - Truist Securities, and Ben Atkinson - AutoFi
- Buy-Sell Market Update presented by Kevin Nill - Haig Partners
- Future of DMS presented by Obie Shalita - Tekion
- HR Law Presentation presented by Steve Roppolo - Fisher & Phillips
- Strategic Revenues with EV Infrastructure presented by Ryan Ferrero - SunPower by Freedom Solar
- ERC Presentation by Patrick Reilly - LGT
- Recapture your Credit Card Expenses WITHOUT Disrupting CSI by Laura Mellencamp and Amberly Joseph - Dealer Merchant Services
- Secession and Estate Planning Presentation by Brad Gross and Collin Kanelakos - LGT
Early bird registration is open till September 22! Register now to save later.
Ready to improve your dealership?
We have two outstanding events every year that will not only provide educational-content but generate excitement and long-lasting relationships with other dealers and people in our industry.