Accounting & Consulting Services
Investors in small businesses face many risks, including an
on-site financial management team that is experienced enough to understand profitability but not TOO experienced to siphon away much needed go-to-market capital. Small businesses face many challenges, with one of the most significant being how to best utilize limited internal resources while deploying capital into a competitive market.
Whether funding is provided by angel investors, venture capital groups, leveraged buy-out firms or private investors, investors expect management teams to focus primarily on business growth and return on investment.
LGT works with small businesses and has over 200 venture capital clients to which we provide the added resources needed to help build strong companies from the inside out, and when necessary, to assist with transactions/exit strategy. LGT small business consulting is specifically designed as a turn-key solution that is affordable for small businesses, offering most of the critical backroom functions of an integrated delivery system through an LGT relationship manager.
In other words, you benefit from the experience of a large, established and trusted accounting and consulting firm overseeing your investment without the burdensome cost.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Update Appreciation Schedules
- Financial Statements
- Dashboard Reporting 24/7/365
- Annual Tax Planning
- Profit Sharing
- 404 (c) Fiduciary Protection
- 401 (k)
- Preparation of Federal and State returns (Annual and quarterly)
- Individual Investor(s) tax preparation
- Custom Plan Design
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Bookkeeping, reconciliations and write-up services
- Business entity analysis and structuring
- Buy/sell agreements
- Compliance returns
- Fringe Benefit Wage Reporting
- Growth Strategies
- On-Site “Controller” or “Accountant” Outsourcing
- Peachtree/QuickBooks set-up, training and consultations
- Personal record keeping, bookkeeping and Bill Pay
- Preparation of compiled or reviewed financial statements
- Preparation of personal financial statements
- Representation before the IRS and/or State of operations