Ready to take your career to the next step?
Instead of the typical image of accounting jobs being desk-bound and solitary, think of variety, opportunity, and collaboration when it comes to working at an accounting firm like LGT. Employees have the chance to dive into new areas and work with clients in diverse industries.
If you're someone who approaches accounting with an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys helping businesses grow and improve their financial outcomes, we would love to connect with you.
What's in it for you?
Our firm provides a competitive advantage and benefits to your career.
- 401(k) savings plan with profit sharing
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance plan
- HSA and FSA
- Life insurance and disability plan
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and annual vacation
- Continuing Professional Education
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- DE&I Committee
- Young Professionals Group
- CPA Exam Reimbursement Program and Study Hall
- Flexible hours
- Paid garage parking
- Continued Professional Education
- CPA Exam Bonus Program
- Firm Events
- Wellness Program
- Referral Bonus Program
See our latest job opportunities
Search jobs, apply online, and stay alert on latest openings.
How will LGT help me develop my career?
Our firm has your career development at the top of its list. We provide several ways to advance your knowledge and trajectory.
- Paid “study hall” hours for CPA exam
- CPA bonus program and “study bank” to offset costs
- Continuing professional education and tuition reimbursement
- Mentor program
- Membership in professional organizations
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive salaries
- Employee referral bonus program
Looking for an internship opportunity?
Through the internship program at LGT, you will have the opportunity to discover your future career path by engaging in mentorship programs, accessing CPA exam resources, participating in wellness initiatives, attending study sessions, enjoying flexible work hours, and receiving a living allowance for interns.
Letting the award-winning culture speak for itself
Our ethics and dedication are often recognized by the community and our clients. LGT was also recently named one of ClearlyRated’s “2021 Best of Accounting”, as well as AccountingToday’s “2021 Best Accounting Firms to Work for” in the Southwest Region. Recently, we were named the 8th “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” in the medium-size category by The Texas Association of Business. We are also one of the “Nation’s Top 200 Accounting Firms” by INSIDE Public Accounting and honored internationally for our outstanding young professionals program and social media initiatives. We were also named one of “DFW’s Top Work Places” by the Dallas Morning News, and the “North Texas Accounting Firms” by the Dallas Business Journal.