Careers at LGT
Founded in 1950, Lane Gorman Trubitt is one of the largest certified public accounting firms in the Southwest. We are a middle-market regional firm of around 120 employees located in the Uptown area of Dallas, Texas. We are affiliated with PrimeGlobal, an association of independent accounting firms.
For more information, contact Jillian Hawkins, Recruiting Manager at email@example.com or 214-871-7500
What type of work will I be doing?
LGT offers the resources of a “Big 4” Firm, but the atmosphere and opportunities of a regional firm. Our clients range from individuals to public companies in industries such as: automotive, construction, healthcare, real estate, not-for-profit, manufacturing & high tech, and state & local tax. Our varied engagements offer the opportunity to gain wide-ranging experience and always be involved in something new.
What benefits does a career at LGT offer?
- 401(k) savings plan with profit sharing
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance plan
- HSA and FSA
- Life insurance and disability plan
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and annual vacation
- Continuing Professional Education
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- CPA Exam Reimbusement Program and Study Hall
- Flexible hours
- Paid garage parking
- Continued Professional Education
- CPA Exam Bonus Program
- Firm Event
How will LGT help me develop my career?
- Paid “study hall” hours for CPA exam
- CPA bonus program and “study bank” to offset costs
- Continuing professional education and tuition reimbursement
- Mentor program
- Membership in professional organizations
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive salaries
- Employee referral bonus program
What kind of experience will I have in LGT’s internship program?
- Member of Tax or Audit department
- Opportunity to intern-to-hire
- Work on wide range of clients and assignments
- Hands on experience during “busy season”
- Networking and social opportunities
What is LGT’s Young Professionals group?
Our YP program was started with the goal of cultivating future leaders of the firm. It provides opportunities for networking, social and volunteer events throughout the year to help develop the careers of our young staff members. Past activities include LGT kickball and soccer teams, networking happy hours and volunteering at the North Texas Food Bank.
What is LGT's reputation in the professional community?
Why join LGT?
If you’re looking for a position to jump-start your career in an influential and established firm where you can gain real experience with multiple clients and industries, this is the place for you. LGT offers educational, professional, and social opportunities to help each of our staff grow personally and professionally. Our family atmosphere sets us apart from larger firms and gives us the opportunity to help you develop your career.