LGT Construction/Real Estate Group
Today’s construction/real estate businesses have to deal with increased competition, large tax bills, and unstable economic conditions as the norm. However, there is a silver lining to this cloud. Our professionals have been working with these types of companies for more than 73 years and are members of industry organizations like TEXO, ASA, CICPAC, CFMA, and many more.
For more than 15 years, our firm has conducted the American General Contractors (AGC) Compensation & Benefits Survey, offering economic insights to CEOs, CFOs, and HR managers in the Texas construction industry. Construction Executive has also named us one of the top 50 construction accounting firms in the nation.
Accounting, tax, and consulting services are all areas where we have great experience working with construction/real estate companies and can help them grow for years to come. It’s vital that your financial partner not only wants to earn your business, but also understands it.
Our professionals offer numerous services including:
- Audited, reviewed, and compiled financial statements
- Buy/Sell agreement planning
- Compliance tax returns including income, franchise, payroll, sales, estate, and gift
- Controller by the hour services
- Cost segregation studies
- Due Diligence
- Estate planning
- Financial strategy including business plans, budgets, forecasts, cost reduction/revenue enhancement programs, growth planning, and cash flow analysis
- Income tax methods of accounting
- Interim bookkeeping services
- Internal controls set-up and review
- Prepare and analyze contract schedules
- Proactive tax planning
- Software consultants set-up and training
- State and local tax planning and compliance
- Succession planning
- Training of accounting personnel
- Wealth strategies