LGT Construction Group
Increased competition, high tax liabilities, and uncertain economic conditions—that’s business as usual for today’s construction company. However, there is good news. The professionals at Lane Gorman Trubitt, LLC (LGT) have been working with companies in the construction industry for more than 70 years and are active in TEXO, ASA, and several other industry associations.
Our firm has been conducting the American General Contractors (AGC) Compensation & Benefits Survey for more than 15 years, providing economic insights to CEOs, CFOs, and HR managers of construction businesses across Texas. We were also named 2019 Top 50 Construction Accounting Firms nation-wide by Construction Executive.
We have extensive experience working with construction companies providing best practices, along with a breadth of knowledge in accounting, tax, and consulting services to help them continue to prosper for years to come. It is critical for your financial partner to not just want to earn your business but to understand your business as well.
Our professionals offer numerous services including:
- Audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Buy/Sell agreement planning
- Compliance tax returns including income, franchise, payroll, sales, estate and gift
- Controller by the hour services
- Cost segregation studies
- Due Diligence
- Estate planning
- Financial strategy including business plans, budgets, forecasts, cost reduction/revenue enhancement programs, growth planning and cash flow analysis
- Income tax methods of accounting
- Interim bookkeeping services
- Internal controls set-up and review
- Prepare and analyze contract schedules
- Proactive tax planning
- Software consultations, set-up and training
- State and local tax planning and compliance
- Succession planning
- Training of accounting personnel
- Wealth strategies